Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Love Letter To My X Lover - CANCER.


Dear Cancer,

Thank You.

Thank you for showing me who my true friends are. Thank you for letting me appreciate my family more. Thank you for showing me how to fall in love with my body. I have never felt so strong and respected my body more in my entire life. Thank you for shuffling the deck and dealing me a different hand. I'll admidt I didn't know who I was before you, and I still do not fully understand my potential.. But with you I changed- The person I was before you died.. and I love the person you've made me start to become. Sometimes I wish I never would have had you in my life- But then where would we be? I want to take what we've had together and remember it for the rest of my life. As much as you have changed my life for the better- Dont you ever come back. I never want you in my life again.. I dont want to see you around my friends, or my family. I dont want you to come back and say you've changed. You will never change. You will always try and tear me down. And I just don't need that in my life. Not now.. and not ever again.



Goodbye Cancer.

Love, Megan





-

No comments: