Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I get by, with a little help from my friends



Well hello there. I haven't really been around to write an entry because I had my birthday camping trip. It was my first time outdoors this whole summer. It was frickin' amazing to be doing things again. The only problem is it rained almost the whole weekend. But We didn't care. We laughed and joked, drank and danced our way through left over Gustav! I did notice that my energy level is no where - where it used to be. I had to take a nap almost after anything a little bit exerting. But I was just so darn glad to be doing something that took my mind off of everything. And as for my birthday, If you read 'my story' you would know that on my last birthday I was starting to get really sick and show symptoms. So this year is already starting out much better. I'm traveling and enjoying my friends company alot more than I have ever did before. I really think through everything I went through- alot of my relationships got stronger- while others faded away. I found out who my real friends were- And this blog post is a toast to them.



Half of your battle.. is having a great support system. At least that is what I believe. I don't know what I would have done without the amazing friends and family I have. Now don't get me wrong- Everyone's family isnt perfect. I used to have a HUGE family. Bigger than big. My mom is one of eight children. And I am one of twelve cousins. My mom talks to four of her brothers and Im really only in contact with two cousins. I wish I could tell you why, but I have no idea. But with alot of the families I've met- I've heard similar stories. So, my point is, that sometimes your friends become your backbone. And take the place of your family. And boy, have mine.






I just wanted to say thank you.



Thank you Robby- For sticking by me, helping me, taking care of me - I love you and can't wait to marry you some day (when we can afford it =)

Jacqueline- I never would have thought I would love you and be as close with you as we are today. You came over almost everyday it felt like. (and your family for their support as well) From your dad's haircut- to your mom's sunday sauce and food deliveries while I couldn't cook.
Justoneay- My MAC daddy. And my Monkey! For cutting your hair with me... there are no words. But I love you.

Vanessa- For visiting me with Wasabi food and farting in my living room when I was nausea. You always came over, when you could, and made me laugh. For your oil rub downs, and Ningxia Drinks. Your Veggie burgers, and natural cooking-- I contribute what you're teaching me - to me healing faster. I love you, my dear. Stardust Earthchild!!!

Joanna- For coming over whenever you were on Long Island and sitting on my couch with me doing absolutely nothing but keeping me company when I felt horrible!! For your 'cousins stuff' and our trips to Taco Bell. I love you too.

Todd- You know I love you. I know you're always there even though you're never here lol

Im lucky to have all of you.







<3>

No comments: