Thursday, September 11, 2008

To those who fell 9.11.01



I will never forget 9.11.01- I was sitting in French class when there was an annoucement over my high schools intercom asking the teachers to tune to channel 4 on the tvs in each classroom. I sat and watched the first tower burning and saw the second plane hit the second tower. A half an hour later both buildings were coming down. They both collasped as if they were being demolished. Most of the students asked for passes to the general office to get a phone to call home and make sure their relatives were alright. I just cried. I called home and made sure my uncle was alright- because he worked right down the block in the nypd building. They let us go from school early- and I just went home and cried. Most of us in New York know someone who was taken on that day. Whether directly or indirectly.

And WE WILL NEVER FORGET THEM!!!!

No comments: