Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beetlejuice! aka quick DMV story

Today I had to go to the DMV to renew my drivers license. Well- It was actually pretty painless. However, everytime I am at the dmv I think of the ending scene from Beetlejuice. I was cracking up in my head as I was patiently waiting for my number to ring on their little black screen. It actually makes the same little *ding* as in the movie too!! I found the scene I thought of today- And I hope you watch it and everytime you're at that horrible place- You laugh.





I only found this important to mention because I realized as I took my new license picture- That for the next 4 years.. I will have my super short- post cancerous do. Once I receive my photo id I will be sure to add the picture up here- But it made me so excited for some reason. I don't know whether it is the fact that I will be reminded of my journey for the next couple years- hopefully motivating me, or just that I find my super short hair and my new growing fondness for my big ears intrigueing. It was a pretty cool moment of clarity.
Until next time- stay strong!!!
-Megan

No comments: