Friday, November 21, 2008

Love on Cancer...


My love life on cancer was non existent! I would have figured that if -I was single during the whole process... But I had a boyfriend of 3 years. I do not know what happened to him during my whole battle- He did stay by my side physically- but mentally and emotionally I was a loner. Now that everything is over.. I have been patiently waiting for things to 'get back to normal' And what frustrates me even more- is some days with him I see glimpses of what we had before. I figure.. he's stressed out from bills piling up- I did have cancer and am in remission during a freakin recession! I lost my job, his dad had cancer the same time I did, and he's a mortgage broker..... So right there = stress. But am I just making excuses for the person I remember? Can it still be salvagable? Or do I have to move on.. Am I an idiot for even wanting to stay with someone who wasn't there for me while I was sick? Should I want someone stronger? Or are these all just selfish thoughts?


I am definately a mess about this lately. Everything is starting to heal over... except the one thing I never wanted to get damaged through all of this.


uhhhhh! Figured I would share bc I have to get it out somewhere.

I really feel like the only cancer x that is going through this.. annnddd it sucks!


-Megan

No comments: