Saturday, November 22, 2008

A new beginning...


Last year TODAY.. I was diagnosed! I heard the words through a phoneline "Hodgkins Lymphoma" and my entire life changed. I am so grateful for what this year has given me. I have not only changed my outlook on life and my goals- I just see things and people differently.


Life is short. So short. It is beautiful and unforgiving. It tossles you around and throws the oddest curves. I have tried the sympathetic character, I have done the crazy unraveling girl.. I find myself awakening today as the solid rock. The ode to my grandmother. I wannabe that superwoman that she was and still is to most that knew her. I am refreshed and smiling today. I figured I would share. =)


So.. with thanksgiving right around the corner.. I am just smiling.


This is going to be a GREAT year.


-Megan

No comments: